Monday, October 7, 2013

What I Have Learned in MANNAM Volunteer Association 02: Be Myself


How much did you grow last year? I can surely tell you, I found myself developed so much at the end of last year.

Volunteering in MANNAM Volunteer Association, I learned to Be Myself.

I didn't have confidence to show and express myself-my idea, opinions, and emotion. In the period during which I participated in activities in MANNAM with other volunteers and planned cultural events together, expressing each idea was so important to make international events.

And communicating with many friends, found them shining in their own color! More and more, I can express myself and be myself.

Hope you to be yourself in your all life and also to have a chance to grow together in MANNAM,too ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment