Monday, June 24, 2013

[MANNAM International Youth Coalition] Why Youth?



Dear all my friends,

I'm also one of young people who live on the earth. So, I know you lack of time because busy preparing future and success and enjoying the young days. 

But, what if we can do valuable things to change the world and create the moment that would be remembered forever in human history, preparing your future and enjoying all your young days?

And what if all the youth all around the world will unite to end war and achieve world peace?

Actually, I was not interested in world peace. I just was self-centered and am still self-centered. However, I found if war breaks out, my all precious things-my family, lover, friends, study, occupation, and all sweet future- will be lost. 

And then, I thought that many young people who are even dying during wars feel like me.

That's why I support the peace campaigns of MANNAM International Youth Coalition. Here I wrote my thought into a simple poem (I learned only how to interpret and write a critic so it's not beautiful, just simple!) that explain why I am here and work for peace-started to walk for peace. 

A boy is dying there
A girl is crying there
He is me 
AND She is me
They were thinking like me
They were feeling like me 
They have dreams like me 
She has dreams shining much more than me 
He has a very sweet girlfriend
They have family members who are waiting for them
Where are you?
Where are they?

Who are you? 
Who are they?
Who are we? 

He is you 
AND She is you
They are you
They are us

W
We, the youth. 




1 comment:

  1. Wake up youths in all nations...
    wake up to dream world peace, the dream of everyone...
    wake up to achieve the big dream with MANNAM...! XD

    ReplyDelete