Friday, February 8, 2013

[더Peace] #1. Peace, War and Me. - MANNAM Volunteer Association North Busan



Our First talk concert movie clip!


The 1st speaker was Aislin Kim, who is in charge of MANNAM facebook, an university student in Busan. You can find her story more on the blog mannampop.blogspot.com
MANNAM has a goal of world peace and the peace team do not want to stop World Peace Initiative movement which we started last year. When we held the World Peace Festival last year, some people has skeptical view about World Peace and they thought it's just for making the organization famous, but I really don't like the view.

'더 PEACE' team, including me, has each reason why we want peace and love to share our feelings and opinions in the MANNAM community. What I want is not to be famous, or writing a good line on my resume (one of my friends guesses that I am doing this for good resume) - If I want it, I will work for more established organizations than MANNAM - but what I sincerely want is to learn attitude to accept/tolerate other culture and friends with true heart.

MANNAM makes me imagine and act. Before, I was just thinking without acting. Although I learned  5 languages and eastern/western histories and literature, I did not imagine and even did not believe world can be united and establish peace.   
But now, I'm finding the possibility of peace and true understanding between you and I, we and they, and between all different nations/cultures.

You can find what MANNAM is doing, what we are dreaming on the video.
We never do force our view/vision to members.
What we are doing is listening to others' story sharing each opinion, and express to make the culture of peace and unity.

If you want to take part in our project, <The PEACE>, please do contact!
Contact# Kristen 010.6718.0091 / mannamthepeace@gmail.com
Please subscribe our blog also!

Oh, I did not introduce myself, I'm Kristen and leader of this project team.  :)
In Korea, it's three-day-holiday (Feb 9th-11th) celebrating Lunar new year! Have a good day and Happy Seolnal!

No comments:

Post a Comment